Thursday 4 October 2012

Introduction

Greeting reader. Welcome to the blog of Helios, known as "Book of Helios". I am the blog owner, Helios Tan, from Malaysia. Initially, this blog served as my personal portfolio as well as record of my experience while study in Linton University College for 3D Design.

Since I finished my study last year, while still waiting for convocation in 2015, this blog will lose the purpose of my personal record. However, I will still use it as portfolio, but with additional features.

*Upgrade in 2015.
. Artwork is categorized with the help of Label;  searching and filter comes easy.
. Introducing new topic/features: Travel Diary, Photography, Research Study and News & Ads.
. More new artworks coming soon
. Old artworks modification; improve makes better.





Author's biography:


Name: Helios Tan Chun Shian
Races: Malaysian Chinese
Born: Oct/1993
Hometown: Klang Valley, Selangor, Malaysia

Education: 
High School: SMK Raja Lumu
Graduate in year 2010, successfully accomplish 9As in SPM (national examination); Science Stream student.

University: Linton University College
Going to graduate in October of 2015 with BTEC Higher National Diploma in 3D Design.
(UK qualify)


Description:
Adopt the name (I pick for myself) from Greek words of Sun. I hope to brighten my future with the will and power of sun. I am interested with product design, because ever since I was child, I hope to bring innovation and creativity into the form of helping our world to become better. If people would like to describe people in left or right brained, I would said myself is a bid of both. I could be as artistic (those weird, crazy idea and attitude) yet wouldn't lose my rational. Pursue the dream of stronger, better, even better is the daily reminder I would set for myself.

Personal Quote:
Your dream is your fuel that makes you keep moving forward.

Career:
Current: Sales & Marketing Executive in SGMT Technologies Sdn Bhd.

Contact:
Interested to offer me some work for design, please kindly email: designhelios,tcs@outlook.com
For more artwork: https://www.behance.net/helios1027




No comments:

Post a Comment