Wednesday 3 April 2013

Personal Work: NO X ALLOWED; A HOSPITAL ISSUE SOLUTION WORK

This is the retouch version of 2012 artwork. It is about hospital issue solution through graphic design.









Another graphic design practice I did according to my ex-classmate's work in the subject called Idea in Context: Hospital Issue Solution.( browse this link as a refer: http://artistic-yanni.blogspot.com/2013/03/idea-in-context-task-1-hospital-issues.html#links ).

My solution is a poster designed with the message of "NO X ALLOWED", while X stand for SIN. The sin of wrath, pride, greed and sloth is prohibited if somebody work as a doctor or nurse because I think as a doctor, one should never consider price or money than the life of human. They also need to be humble and not saving someone's life by judging their finance and their races.Some doctor maybe just like that, being arrogant and refuse to see some patient. We don't know,but they might just being around....

As a nurse, I think they should able to control their emotion as well as laziness. Yea, everyone will have their anger, but I think however, a nurse should just manage their anger well, being able not to frighten the patient or scold them out cold. Instead of scold, I think nurse should find a more suitable way to convince the patient instead of just scold and terrify them. Nurse should never ever be that lazy or careless, they should alert all the time, in case to prevent any accident.

Poster of No X Allowed:

No Pride Allowed: It means the arrogant of a doctor or nurse should be avoided. Being as a life saver, one should never be racist or judge the book by its cover.



 No Wrath Allowed: Anger should be controlled. Violence is prohibited if someone works as a nurse or doctor.



No Greed Allowed: A doctor should never consider price than a life.



 No Sloth Allowed: A doctor or nurse should never ever be lazy or careless



For more works, please be kindly visit my Behance Portfolio and my Deviart too.


And last, all work here is part of my practice, it may not be that professional, but it however is a part in my career too. Apologize if any grammar or spelling mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment